[B-DGM] Digital & Growth Marketing Manager
Full Time | Internship
Scope of Work
- The primary role of the Digital And Growth Marketing Manager is to lead on strategy, development, and tactical execution of digital life-cycle marketing plans to drive new client growth, sales enablement/ pipeline acceleration, and enhance our compelling brand story.
- Our ideal candidate will have direct, hands-on experience with executing and quantifying data-driven paid search marketing (SEM), display advertising and social media advertising, as well as other performance channels such as content marketing, organic search, email marketing and social.
- This role reports to CEO, collaborates closely with our Product, Creative, and Sales teams.
- Plan, execute, and measure business-to-business (SaaS) digital marketing programs (digital media, database marketing, online marketing, search engine, email campaign, social media, websites, etc) across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, SEM and display advertising.
- Define and drive marketing programs to generate/accelerate/reactivate sales pipeline across various stages of buying cycle and personas.
- Develop, implement, and iterate on full life-cycle B2B demand generation campaigns, using a variety of channels and tactics based on campaign goals and target audiences to enable the sales team to qualify and win deals faster.
- Record and analyze performance data as well as enterprise software buying behavior data from our acquisition campaigns and provide insight to the team on a weekly basis.
- Lead a variety of marketing tools and analytics, including Pardot, Google Analytics and Social Media Management tool.
- Contribute directly to building and executing upon a robust content calendar that educates buyer personas and addresses customer pain points across the marketing funnel. Perform continued audience research, persona planning, and discovery of current trends.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- You contribute to an inclusive, supportive and friendly culture
- You are a grounded and humble person who takes your job seriously, not yourself
- You are passionate and curious about technology and software
- You have experience working with APIs or technical products
- 3+ years of digital marketing, preferably in B2B or SaaS company
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), CRM (Salesforce, SugarCRM), lead nurture and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc). Knowledge of multi-touch attribution and conversion tracking.
- Experience with CMS Software (Wordpress + some HTML), landing Page creation, SEO/SEM campaigns, A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing, organic marketing, including website optimization, paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, retargeting, and Display) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Nimble and agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills – must have proven prioritization and decision-making abilities. Forecasting experience is a plus!
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML.
How to Apply
- Kirim CV Anda ke alamat email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gunakan subjek email sesuai dengan kode posisi disertai dengan nama Anda. Contoh: [B-DGM] Martha Thalia.