What is Spam?
Spam/Junk Email is commercial mail that unwanted/needed by recipients, especially a bulk sent mail. The mail is classified as unwanted message because the recipient has not give any permission to the mail, and the permission could be in form of verification message. Bulk means email is sent to huge number of recipients. Spamming refers to any kind of transmission, distribution or delivery to correspondences in form of unwanted commercial emails, in huge number and sent through electronic communication media.
An electronic message is categorized as a ‘spam’ if (A) Recipient’s Personal Identity is irrelevant with the context inside of mail because the mail is also sent to many of other recipients; AND (B) Recipient has not verified any actions related to drive the sending of mails explicitly.
Email marketing tools like MTARGET has ability to secure white-listed status as an Internet Service Provider. Therefore, we are seriously consider this Spam issues.
There are something that not allowed in MTARGET related with email list:
- The existence of email delivery to email recipients who have not given you permission to send email.
- Using email lists obtained from buying, renting, leasing or by any means obtained from third parties.
- Using email lists obtained from public data available online. If someone publishes their email address, it does not mean they want to get email from you.
- If you have not made contact with them within the last 2 years, then the email list should not be used.
- This is because these people may have changed their email address and most importantly they will not remember giving you permission to send email.
If there is something you want to do, but you doubt whether it is allowed or not then please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.
Don’t use MTARGET to send something offensive, advertise/promote illegal stuffs, or do any kind of violences.
You are not allowed to send email in form of:
- Don’t use MTARGET to send something offensive, advertise/promote illegal stuffs, or do any kind of violences.
- You are not allowed to send email in form of:
To maintain the credibility of our performance, we will not cooperate with some industries that are laden with complaints of higher than average harassment.
We will not allow any business that offers following types of services, products or content:
- To maintain the credibility of our performance, we will not cooperate with some industries that are laden with complaints of higher than average harassment.
- We will not allow any business that offers following types of services, products or content:
- Postal AddressThe user must provide correct and accurate postal address that will be included in each email footer. User shall maintain and promptly update this data to ensure that the data used at the moment is complete and accurate. MTARGET will actively monitor all messages sent to verify that the sender information included in the message body is appropriate.
- GamblingEach of submitted email must include a link to unsubscribe / opt-out at the bottom of the message, to actively update your subscriber list to avoid the possibility of sending unwanted emails to unsubscribed visitors. This Unsubscription link can not be deleted or removed. MTARGET will automatically handle all unsubscribe requests on behalf of Customer.
- Double-opt in ToolsWe provide tools needed by customer to create double opt-in list.
- Import Email ListAll imported email list will be verified and tracked by our team. This is to prevent any 3rd party email address. Before importing email list, make sure you have no non-specific addresses, such as: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or other addresses on email list.
- MonitoringAll email submission activities are monitored by our experienced team and if we find that you are emailing people without their permission, we will close your account immediately.
If we find that you are violating the above provisions, then you will receive some or all of the following actions as punishment:
- We will deactivate your account shortly.
- We will not refund any fees that you have paid in advance.
Possible actions we will take:
- We may ask you for compensation if your spamming activity could cause any interruption to our services for other customers.
- We may take legal action against you.
If there’s any complaints given by your subscriber, then we will do these following actions:
- If the complaint is referred to account of sender, then we will send warning email to the account.
- If there still a complaint even though we had send a warning email, then the account will be suspended by our team.
Note: We do not necessarily make any error decisions. We will investigate all sample messages of potentially spam messages before making a final decision.
MTARGET is only for businesses and organizations that already have opt-in email lists based on permissions from customers. We provide our products only for those who follow the rules. We have no tolerance for violating our Anti Spam Policy.