[B-SC] Senior Copywriter
Scope of Work
- In charge to communicate and take a brief from Customer Experience Service and then execute to a wordings, article, email marketing content, greetings and journey script CRM.
- Working under supervision and directly to Head of CXS.
- Show creativity and out of the box thinking of each wording elements in order to provide attractive communication for engagement program, to ease understanding of marketing materials and to push sales.
- Understand and respect legal limitations, use wording and creativity to bypass obstacles.
- Accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
- Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the wordings with other members of the creative team.
- Fluent in verbal and written of both English and Indonesian.
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- The proven writing and translation experience in the field of advertising and marketing.
- Excellent translation and proofreading skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience.
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles.
- Good self driving, task arrangement and time management ability.
- Experienced translator / copywriter / editor minimum of 25 years old.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in CRM agency/advertising or marketing fields and tech company.
- Excellent computer and internet research skill.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work independently and multitask under fast paced environment.
- Meticulous, highly organized, attention to deadlines and result oriented.
- Possess good analytical with strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably with marketing and advertising experience.
How to Apply
- Send your CV to email email@example.com.
- Use email subject with position code and your full name. example: [B-SC] Martha Thalia.