[D-BD] Backend Developer
Full Time | Internship
Scope of Work
- Develop and maintain API and MTARGET features.
- Develop a good code to be used on the backend application.
- Develop web services and APIs used in applications.
- Develop core services in applications that connect with databases, third-party applications or other API.
- Develop environment and ecosystem applications.
- Manage and make bug fixes that are reported.
- Collaborate with design teams and other programmer teams, and be able to manage time on various projects and tasks in a team environment based on deadlines.
- Participate in discussions on technical best practices and help the team to identify technical problems with optimal solutions.
- Testing and monitoring the backend work system.
- Have a good attitude, professional & responsible.
- Communicative and initiative.
- Able to identify problems, analyze and find helpful solutions.
- Man / Woman
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Having experience in developing web-based applications
- Experience with NoSQL DB
- Experienced with Restfull API
- Have experience using GIT
- Have a strong motivation and desire
How to Apply
- Send your CV via email to email@example.com.
- Use the email subject with the position code you want and your name. Example: [D-BD] Martha Thalia.