Full Time | Internship
Scope of Work
- Designing and build a secure and fast server infrastructure.
- Monitoring and reporting on server health, load, usage, and / or attacks.
- Build the services needed to support product development and company operations.
- Analyze and resolve system security problems.
- Collaborate with developers for system implementation and integration.
- Creating configuration documentation, procedures and standards in accessing the system.
- Participate actively in discussions about solving technical and non-technical problems, and help the team to find technical problems with optimal solutions.
- Have a good attitude, professional & responsible.
- Communicative and initiative.
- Able to identify problems, analyze and find helpful solutions.
- Experience in managing and administering Linux System
- Comfortable with programming and scripting languages
- Solid understanding in container and orchestration system
- Solid performance and system troubleshooting skills
- Solid security best practices
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure
- Experience with monitoring systems and strategies
- Experience in managing No SQL database
- Experience with CI/CD system
- Experience in using source control system (GIT)
- Strong motivation and willingness to learn
- Nice to have: Experienced with AWS, Google Cloud, Alicloud, Azure, or other cloud provider
- Nice to have: Experienced with Jenkins
- Nice to have: Experience in creating and managing Kubernetes cluster
- Nice to have: Experience in managing MongoDB with millions of data flow daily
How to Apply
- Send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the email subject with the position code you want and your name. Example: [D-DO] Martha Thalia.